- Ease of use– The Alere H380 hematology analyzer features a sophisticated but easy-to-use, multilingual operating menu that is accessed via a large, color touch screen. This allows for rapid and accurate patient data entry and also displays test results, which includes 3 large histograms. The system is designed to below maintenance, thus avoiding long cleaning cycles and analyzer downtime.
- High performance– The Alere H380 provides a comprehensive 22 parameter hematology report, including a 3-part WBC differential, all available within 45 seconds and with no preparation time. All the required functions of this hematology analyzer can easily be accessed from the optimized user interface, enabling the operator to work quickly and efficiently. Its 4 USB ports allow simple connection to external devices such as a host computer or an external printer.
- Reliable and efficient – Innovative design in combination with the use of high precision electronic and mechanical components ensureprecise and reliable CBC results, even in the most demanding of clinical environments. The automatic sample rotor eliminates the risk of sampling errors and contamination due the operator inadvertently touching the sample needle and ensures operator safety. The instrument has a comprehensive QC package providing Levey-Jennings graphs for up to 6 QC levels, plus a range of self-diagnostic functions, assuring reliability and accurac
- Throughput –80 tests/hour
- Parameters –22 hematology parameters, including 3-part differential: WBC, LYM, MID, GRA, LYM%, MID%, GRA%, RBC, HCT, MCV, RDW, HGB, MCH, MCHC, PLT, PCT, MPV, P-LCC, P-LCR, RDW-CV, RDW-SD, PDW-CV, PDW-SD
- Volumetricimpedance method
- Sample volume –25 μl of whole blood in normal 3-part mode, 50 μl of pre-diluted blood
- Sampling method –open tube system with automatic sample rotor
- 3 cyanide-free reagents– Diluent, Lyse, Cleaner
- Aperture diameter – 70 μ (RBC/PLT); 100 μ (WBC)
- Clog prevention– high-voltage burst on aperture in each analysis cycle and high pressure back-flush
- Data capacity –10 000 results, including RBC, PLT, and WBC 3-part histogram
- Operating temperature – 15—30°C (59—86 °F). Optimal temperature is 25 °C (77 °F)
- User interface – easy-to-use, menu driven withtouchscreen, separate START button and status LED
- Size(Width x Depth x Height) – 32 cm x 26 cm x 36.5 cm, 12.6 in x 10.2 in x 14.4 in
- Weight– 12 kg, 26.4 lbs